Sunday, March 2, 2014

Top Shelf Short Stories: Big Girls Do It Better



Big Girls Do It Better
By Jasinda Wilder

Synopsis

Gorgeous, rock-star guys like Chase Delany don't go for girls like me. They go for supermodels and actresses, skinny-girls who never eat and spend all day working out. I'm not that girl. So when he locked his fiery brown eyes on me for the first time, I couldn't quite believe it was really happening to me. It was the second night I spent with him that I'll never forget. 

Review

I don't know whT I expected from this short story. Sex? Yes. A big girl? Yes. But I didn't think it would the story would come out so...hurried? Unbelievable? I know it's fiction and all that! But I would have loved a more subtle attraction between the characters. I have no problem with reading about sex, but the scenes just seemed a bit much for me. 

Verdict

Lovers of steamy romances will love this short story. It just wasn't for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment