Monday, July 28, 2014

Books on the Nightstand: Bingo!

For those of you new to my blog, you must understand one thing - if I'm not reading a book, I'm probably talking about something book related. One of my most favorite book-related things to do is listen to the Books on the Nightstand podcast. The two hosts are fantastic and witty and are not book-snobs. They give recommendations, talk about their current obsessions and talk current book events. 

One thing they've done this summer is create a book bingo! It's fun and you can find it here

Even though it's a summer bingo, I'm gonna just go ahead and play it to see if I can get any squares until I'm tired of it haha. Here are the ones I plan to complete (yes, you can get more than one card if you refresh the page!):



I'll make sure to post my progress on here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment