Monday, March 16, 2015

By Golly, an Announcement!

Hello everyone!

It's been awhile since I've taken some time to talk to you - reader to reader. I'm doing so tonight with the hope that you'll be interested in my newest venture. 

Ever since I was young, I've wanted to live my life around books. There was nothing better in my mind than to work in a book store or library. Over the years my dream took different shapes - thoughts of becoming a librarian, a writer, a psychologist who would then write a book etc etc. Eventually I resigned myself to simply read a lot and own a lot of books. 

I don't have the income to build and own a brick and mortar book store - as much as I would love that.

...but what I do have is a little internet savvy and that same love for books.

That brings me to my announcement. I have created an online book store (that currently houses a very little amount of books) called The Bookish Girl.

I have a some books listed as I am learning what it means to list items and figure out how much to sell them for. If you see something you like, please consider purchasing or go ahead and ask me a question. I gladly welcome any comments or suggestions as well!

I don't know what I want this to become...but I do know that I love books and I want others to love them too.


No comments:

Post a Comment